10. Waiting in line outside of The Venue, realizing that my age is double that of every other tweenager there.
9. Old Chicago calzones. Positively sinful....
8. Meeting The Rouge. Getting a picture with The Rouge. Watching our good friend tackle each member of The Rouge with a giant bear hug.
7. Harassing the overzealous security guard at the capitol building. A real-life Paul Blart.
6. Pirate Ping Pong until all hours of the night.
5. Going on a blissful morning run with Katy. Think no ice, no snow, and perfectly clear sidewalks. (taking notes, Rexburg?)
4. Scoring an autographed guitar pick from Parachute. (thanks Riley!)
3. Two full days of childless freedom to romp around the town with Riley. (thank you, thank you Grandpa Ray and Grandma Lorie)
2. Hearing "Annie" and "Stay", two favorite SAFETYSUIT songs, LIVE!. I plan to be on Cloud 9 over this one for another ten days.
1. Spending a much needed, carefree weekend with some of most rockin' people I know. Thanks Killian, Wilsons, Murrays, D'laney, Ray, and Lorie!

2 comments:
ahhhhh to relive the weekend... awesomeville, USA!
hahahah, i totally forgot to mention my hugging the Rouge-- oh and the Phil Collins lady... dang!
ps. great pic of sexy lead singer of Parachute, mmmmm bay-bay!
I'm so glad you started a blog! I can't believe how Hinder has grown since I last saw him (he was like 4 weeks old). Glad you are all doing well.
Post a Comment