Monday, October 11, 2010

Autumn

I love the fall.
I know a lot of people do. What's not to love?
The colors, sound of crunching leaves, smells, spices...
Cooler nights, warm afternoons, football games, and holidays.
Autumn encompasses everything lovely about life.
But this is what I loved the absolute MOST...





Every fall, when the school buses start passing my house again, I really start to miss this.

6 comments:

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Awww me too, even though my team was not nearly as good as yours. Sweet action shots!

WT said...

Amen sister!

Sariah said...

I miss volleyball too! Do you ever get a chance to play? Our ward and the second ward just started up a sports night starting with Volleyball tonight! I haven't played in years and am SO excited!

RileyDestry said...

Sariah- I wish our ward did that! Sounds like a lot of fun. My old ward did it one night, and it was alright. But mostly just a chat-fest. I play whenever I get the chance, but I find it's a hard sport to just go and play. You need a lot of equiptment and people!

Dax and Jen said...

I agree.

Katy said...

ooooh babay... just look at that tight little bum! :)