Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ghosts of Halloween Past

Othello 1st Ward Trunk-or-Treating party.
Probably around 1996-1997.
I'm the cheerleader in the corner with the chicken legs.
Julee, my best childhood friend, is standing beside me.

Halloween 2007

Good friends! We had such fun parties together!

Hallowen 2009
Having Hinder has made holidays much more special.

Our first Halloween Jack-o-Lanterns in 2006.
Halloween Countdown- 7 days!
(I better get going on our costumes...)

3 comments:

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Hey I know exactly what pic. your talking about but I don't think it posted? Or are you meaning in the background of the first one. I think that's Carrie in the Hershey kiss costume. Funny!

RileyDestry said...

Oh, I totally thought it was you!! The picture your thinking of I think I was dressed as a Hula dancer. We had some amazing othello 1st ward moments. the good old days!

Katy said...

I'm so behind on blogs!!

i always love your ideas for costumes, can't wait to see this year's!!

i still think Mario and Luigi is the coolest thing EVER

ps. wow. T's gorgeous. I'm one lucky woman. :)