Yesterday, Hinder had his first experience with Santa. He climbed up on that lap like a champ and proclaimed that for Christmas he wanted "bowling balls".
Later that night we had our good friends over for our annual (3 years in a row? can I call that annual?) Bingo Christmas Party. It's always a laugh to see what everyone brings for prizes. Thanks to the Killians, Wilsons, and Baydn for making it a fantastic night!
And this morning...the morning I have been waiting for all my life...we had our own little Christmas morning. We decided it wouldn't be very practical to haul the Christmas gifts to my parents home in Eastern Washington later this week. And to be honest, I have been so excited for the day when I would have a child who could GET what Christmas is all about and couldn't stand to wait another week. It was blissful.
My favorite part was sneaking out to the tree with Hinder. He has perfected the sneaky step.
6 comments:
What an adorable little man! I love his method of unwrapping presents. I think I've even reverted to using that method a time or two. They just don't open quite as fast with your fingers! Hope you guys have a great time in Washington!
He is SO handsome! I want to meet him!!! How long are you gonna be in Washington?? Could we plan a get-together???
Amanda! Yes! Are you guys in Washington right now. Email me and we should figure something out. destryhurst@gmail.com
I love this kid. and I LOVE that sweet little tuxedo!! He is so handsome! Oh and that cheese grin...cant get enough. I'm glad you guys had a wonderful christmas:) Drive safe!! Love you!
BINGO Extravaganza Twenty-Ten was epic! hahaha.. i'm roaring still over Dustin's freakishly good fortune and the pic of Taylor... which is just sort of freakish, PERIOD!
Your mini pre-Christmas looks like a major hit! And from now on, whenever we see Hinder, you MUST MUST MUST throw the tux on him... always. It's so cute, I'm thinking about getting Ava a matching one. Hmmmm... hopefully we just have a boy and avoid major therapy bills for Lou.
haha i LOVE his sleepy one eyed face look :)
Post a Comment