Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Five Months for Sister Killian

I can't believe D'laney, Sister Killian, has been out in the mission field for five months already. That's a blessing, because I miss her like crazy. Here are the pictures and descriptions I've received from her so far. It looks so beautiful in Bulgaria!
Washing my hands at a fountain at a monastery in the mountains.
Kitchen in our apartment. I feel bad it's so nice compared to what everyone else has here.
In front of the Rila Monastery

A HUGE stork nest we saw. They are all over! Storks exist, I guess. Never knew.

Sister Norris and I with an investigator who put his arms around us and we both freaked out! Not at him but we were just ubber uncomfortable.


What the majority of the Blocks- apartment building- look like. This is the building where we went to visit a gypsy woman.

Random cool church that we saw heading back from a gypsy woman's house.

Member in Sofia.


This is a random statue at the park in Sofia that we went to contact people. If freaks me out, but at the same time makes me laugh at it's randomness.


This is awesome Sister Rogers reading to the only kid in primary here in Plovdiv, he is so awesome and I love him!

Branch members in Sofia

Branch member in Sofia

1 comment:

Katy said...

I can't believe it's already been 5 months!!! She looks so completely beautiful... glowing, even! I cracked up over Mr. Man throwing his arms around her and her companion, he totally thinks he's cool. I'm so happy for her out there... those Sofian's (?) are very lucky to have D'laney in their lives.