...Hinder water color painted?
It was pretty adorable.
He was darn excited about wearing an old, scrubby shirt of mine as a smock. Once I showed him the basic idea (first water, then paint, then more water, then a new color, etc.), he could hardly get enough. His little legs couldn't run fast enough to the printer to get more paper.
I loved watching what colors he chose and listening to his descriptions of his masterpieces. This artistic session was very serious business.
According to Hinder, the picture on the far right was a picture of all his "fwends". I was the pink mark and Riley was the big brown blob. He had a name for each mark. Nana, baby Archer, neighbor friend Jeremy, Ava, baby "Derwing" each were designated as a colorful splotch.
He busted out approximately 25 pictures. Some cute. Some not so cute. Some just a royal waste of good paper.
But this was my favorite.
He said it was the fireworks.
When I think about this sweet little two year old, I'm just so grateful to know that our family can be forever. That even though he's growing up, and I'll soon forget all the funny and horrifying things about having H as a toddler, we are a forever family.
We're linked for eternity.
And the temple makes that possible.
1 comment:
Firecrackers needs to be framed and hung, it's fabooo
Post a Comment