Nesting must be a real thing, because lately I have no other desire but to complete projects and get things in order. I wish I could have this kind of motivation when I wasn't so large, clumsy, scatter-brained, and easily tired. Cruel irony.
One project involved getting pictures of my mom, Grammy, and great grandmother. I'm framing and grouping the pictures in Baby Girl's (affectionately named "Heart Balloon" by Hinder, because hearts and balloons are the most beautiful thing he can think of) room. I want her to see the women she came from. And I want to see the women I came from.


(Great Grandmother "GranMary")
(My Grammy)
(My Mama)
They're beautiful.
They're beautiful.


1 comment:
What a special way to celebrate those women. My grandma has room called the granddaughter room which the girls usually stay in and is full of pictures of my grandmothers and some of their things. I love it, it is such a special room.
Post a Comment