We're finally connected to the Internet here in Portland! So much has changed and happened in the past month. Bear with me as I get all caught up documenting over the next few days. It might be a classic case of blogging overload. But I don't want to forget any of it.
The kids and I have been in Portland for 2 weeks now. It's so good to be back together as a family after being apart from Riley for over 3 weeks.
Things are just better together.
We're acquainting ourselves with this new city, new geography, new school/ward/routine and LIFE!
So far so good.
Hinder is absolutely in love with the ocean.
I love all the coves and beaches and diversity. My eyes will never get tired of checking out the scenery because it's always changing and different.
This was my first time feeling the Atlantic Ocean from the United States side.
It's so surreal to live 3,000 miles away from where we've always lived.
Vyla could not get enough of her daddy! She missed his big bear hugs.
The first sites we saw after arriving here was the famous Portland Head Light and the surrounding buildings.
It's like walking into a calendar picture. Absolutely lovely.
I think we're really going to like it here.
3 comments:
Oooohhhh! So pretty! Hope you're settling in well!
ha, i'm awesome, when i first read portland then skipped to look at the pictures, i was like, "that's not portland..." haha. Maine looks awesome though :)
glad you are all back together!
Post a Comment