Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pictures from Christmas Past

This time of year always brings a reminiscing feeling for me. Lately, I've been flipping through old albums and photos, remembering all the wonderful memories we've made these past few years. Some of these pictures feel like they were taken in another lifetime.
Christmas 2007: the tiny auto-body apartment, Charlie Brown scraggly tree, just the two of us.
 
Christmas 2008: I was ginormously pregnant and started laboring the next day, our first Christmas without extended family, Monopoly and Settlers of Catan tournaments, my Kitchenaid mixer, and new camera (hence the incorrect photo dates)
 Christmas 2010: Hinder finally started to 'get' the idea of opening presents, talking to D'laney in Bulgaria, everyone together in Ritzville, splinter cell in the wee hours of the night.
Christmas 2011: Our little Vyla was just a few weeks old, Dicecapades and lots of laughter with the Wilsons and Killians, cutest kids in their new jammies, hot tubing on Christmas day.
I must hunt down photos of 2006, our first Christmas as a married couple, and 2009, Hinder's first Chrsitmas in Boise!
In the coming years, I wonder what precious memories will stick our about Christmas 2012?

No comments: