Monday, September 30, 2013

The ABC's of Last Week

A is for autumn attractions! Pumpkin Valley Farm is where it's at for fall time fun!
 B is for bike rides. All around Prouts Neck! It's so beautiful
C is for clam chowder (homemade by Davi) and a corn cannon. Hinder was one little lucky devil and shot a corn husk right through the bulls eye!
 D is for Dunkin Donuts. Scored a dozen for $1! 
E is for Evergreen Cemetery and feeding the ducks.
F is for Fort Williams and at home Facials.
 G is for feeding the Goats.
 H is for The House at the End of the Street. I only watch a couple scary movies a year, and this one was a mistake! We live at the house on the end of the street....bad choice! 
I is for Iorn Man 3 on red box. 
J is for giant Jumping pillow at the pumpkin farm. I wish I had taken video of Vyla bouncing around like a kernel of popcorn.
K is for Killian Kousins....due any day! My sis is a day over due and I am at 39 weeks...both eagerly awaiting these kids arrivals.
L is for LOST. Lost is the corn maze with one cranky toddler.
 M is for Mackworth Island. Always a family fave.
 N is for nuggets. Vyla's newest word. Also- my favorite word to describe this cute kid.
 O is for Old Orchard Beach
 P is for Pumpkin Patch. The kids were pretty excited about picking their own.
 (I know she looks like she's bawling...but that's a tired cheesy smile. So funny!)
Q is for Question.?? Specifically the question, "When will the baby get here?" Wish I knew the answer.
R is for Rock skipping at Mackworth Island. Hinder won with 5 consecutive skips.
 S is for surfing and sand castles at Higgins Beach.
 T is for train ride. Cow style.
 U is for under-doggies. Endless requests for them every.day.
V is for Vyla and Hinder. They're in heaven with Aunt Davi around.
 W is for Walk on the Prouts Neck cliffs. We did this Sunday evening and made it to the very tip, for the first time.
X is for toy xylophone. That's what Hinder bought Vyla with his corn cannon prize money. How sweet is that?!
Y is for watching the youngsters in the yard. We did a lot of porch sitting this week!
Z is for zombies....Davi convinced me to watch World War Z. My quota for scary movies is met for the next year.

1 comment:

Sidnee & Stephen said...

Its been too long since I have read your blog. Thanks keeping it updated so I can feel closer to your family. We love each of you so much. And look how blonde miss Vyla has gotten! I love your goals and ambitions, and I'm stealing your notecard journal Idea. Its brilliant! Looking forward to hearing the news of baby boys arrival! Good Luck!