After our time in my home state, we headed to Riley's old stomping grounds, Meridian, Idaho. The tables were turned when it was me leaving almost everyday for teacher education courses and Riley playing the stay-at-home dad (just for a couple hours each day, let's not get carried away...). We were in Boise for about 3 weeks, and crammed in plenty of fun.The Hursts sure do love their toys and they showed us an exciting time!
(excuse yet another photo dump)
They took the kids on bike rides both fast and calm...



I learned about Idaho salmon and other wildlife through the Idaho Fish and Game class I took. It was totally out of my usual element, but the field trip was pretty picturesque, so I can't complain.

The kids delighted in seeing some of their favorite animals, including Hinder's newest obsession, Peregrine falcons, at the Birds of Prey Center.

Boating and beaching at Lucky Peak with family friends, the Simmons.
Swimming, diving, and splashing all over town at any splash pad or swimming pool we could get our hands on. Boise summers are hot!
Exploring the Zoo Boise
Sight seeing at Shoshone Falls
And there was still enough time to relax and play video games with Grandpa Ray.
Thank you, thank you Grandma and Grandpa and Sidnee and Stephen for showing us such a wonderful time!























1 comment:
After all this fun, i cannot believe you guys had any energy at all in Rexburg! I'm loving all the cute babies in their swimming suits! Adorable nuggets
Post a Comment