Monday, December 1, 2014

Ashley Scott Family Photo Shoot

 My dear friend, Ashley Scott, took our family photos at the peak season here in Maine. It was beautiful! She did a great job capturing each of the children as they are right now. I'll treasure these photos forever. 
Mr. Hinder Kale, 6 years old. What a handsome guy! 
Miss Vyla Leigh, 3 years old. She's the sweetest. 
 Her sparkly eyes and rosy cheeks are my favorite thing. 
 Oh Ledger Summit! He's my heart. What a happy baby! 
 I love this candid photo because it's our real life. Hinder sped off up the beach way ahead of us, lugging the other two, trying to keep them out of the sand and water. Haha...THIS is what I will think of when I think of Maine and Prouts Neck. 
http://ashleyscottphotography.com/ 

2 comments:

The Lamoreaux Family said...

These are gorgeous!!

Katy said...

Ashley has a gift. You gave a gorgeous family. I love these