Tuesday, December 8, 2015

First Days of School 2015

 No sooner had we arrived in Washington state and unpacked our things, then it was time to start school again! Hinder started the 1st grade with a new teacher, Mrs. Magnuson. I was nervous for him to start in a small school where all the kids already knew each other form kindergarten, but this kid is so social, I'm not sure why I ever worried. He's gifted at making fast friends! Which is a great thing, considering how much he's had to move in his 6 years of life!

Vyla started her first year of preschool outside of homeschool. She's so lucky she gets to go to her Nana's preschool and have her as a teacher! She LOVES it and calls her Miss Lisa while she's there. So grown up! 
 Ledger had to get in on the action of first day photos. 

 Sometimes I get to go help at Vyla's preschool and watch her in action. It's the sweetest little school with so much color and energy. It's been a great fit for her and we love it. 
 Evening includes homework sessions now. We have a love-hate relationship with this.
(these kids can't sit! always standing, bouncing, jumping!)

No comments: