Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Miss D'laney


Two posts in one day?! I know...ambitious.


BUT I can't let another day go by without shouting to the cyber-world a great big
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, DLANEY!


Things I love about this girl:
She's beautiful. Great smile. Great teeth. Loves my crazy kid. Unfailingly honest. Good example to me. Open minded. Has good taste. So unselfish. My sister. Best friend. Fabulous cosmetologist. Easy going. Grounded. Faithful. Not judgemental. Can roll her eyes like no other. Frivolous and frugal. Kind to everyone. Artistic. Thick, luscious hair. Happy.
Have a great next year, D'laney!

2 comments:

Katy said...

...Sweet to a fault, disgustingly stylish, great listener, tells the funniest stories (you KNOW), strong hands.... not supposed to sound gay... i'm talking about scalp treatments, the list goes ON...

you're right... bottom line, she's a great friend!

GREAT post to commemorate such an awesome girl!

WT said...

I'm glad I found this! Love your blog!