Dear Valentine,
There are so many reasons why I love you.
I love how you find potential in everyone and everything around you. You bring so much to any gathering. Daring and adventurous are words that describe you. You are exciting!
I love how you live. On the edge. Pushing the limits. But you aren't stupid. You know your potential and you strive to exceed it! You inspire me.
You're loving and caring. People flock to you for friendship. Old and young alike. I'm lucky to be your forever friend. (AND just look at that sexy hair!)
I love that you are honest. You are who you are. I know when you're happy or sad or disappointed. We can be silly or lazy or romantic. I feel safe with you.
And I LOVE the kind of father and provider you are for our family. Hinder and I know we are tops in the life of Riley Hurst. And that is a pretty special place to be.
I sure do love you, Mr. Hurst!
Sincerely,
Des



1 comment:
A-DOR-A-BLE!!!!! gotta love that guy of yours... he is pretty fabulous.
but i'll admit, methinks he'd be lost without an amazing Valentine like you-- you definitely bring out the best in folks!!!
Post a Comment