Monday, March 15, 2010

101 Things in 1001 Days

"I LOVE CHECKLISTS!"
(Goobian and I are chums, kindred spirits, cut-from-the-same-cloth when it comes to how we feel about lists)
So, maybe you've heard of this idea. Make a list of 101 things that you want to accomplish in 1001 days. Roughly two and one half years. This is definitely not my original idea, BUT I love it! Riley and I both drafted a list and set January 1st as our starting date. Day 1001 will be September 28,2012.

Due to the fact that no one wants to read a list of 101 of my wishes and desires, I'm not going to post it. Instead, I'll only record the items I get accomplished. This keeps it positive! (plus, we all know that things I inevitably DON'T finish before 09-28-12 will just get bumped to the next list...ha!)

Here's a little recap of the things that have a bright, red, forceful check of accomplishment on my inventory of undertakings:

30. Start a blog. check!

100. Close the old hotmail account and upgrade to a big girl email. check!


65. Attend a rock concert. check!

71. Eat authentic Indian food. check!

35. Graduate from BYU-Idaho. check!
7. Take my dad to dinner. check!

I must say this list drive and excites me to do/become different. See below for a visual...:)



2010 has already been stellar and we're only 74 days in!

3 comments:

Candace said...

So recently we watched Meet the Robinsons and I was wondering how I had never seen it before! Scott informed me that it had been one of yours and Rileys favorites. I guess we had watched in back in the day with you guys but I must have fallen asleep that night or something. Anyways..its totally my new favorite Disney movie! I love it! I make Chase watch it with me all the time! Congrats on accomplishing great things on your list! HInder is so so adorable and is getting so big!

Katy said...

ah GOOB!! i love the idea.... and if i were a more put-together type of gal, my list would be:

1) make a 101 list
2) brush teeth

the end.

is that your FOOT behind you in that last pic??? hello, Flexibility!!

janica said...

that is such a good idea! i may just take that on...