Monday, September 13, 2010

Belt Buckles, Boots, and a Baby Boy

The past few weekends have been full of excitement. Last Friday, we ventured over to Blackfoot for the Eastern Idaho State Fair. I was dying from excitement...
Our first stop was for dinner. I chose macho nachos and Riley and Hinder devoured a Pronto Pup. Everyone knows the best part of a country fair is the cuisine.


Dessert was funnel cakes and scone nuggets. Isn't scone nugget the most unappealing name?
Regardless, it was divine.

Walking around the fair, through the vendor booths and animal barns is always a fair highlight. Since we aren't ride people, dodging cow crap is as adventurous as we get.
The petting zoo was top notch. Get a load of these llamas? Like Dr. Suess creations in the flesh!



Our ultimate quest of the night= Finding Hinder a free balloon. Finally we succeeded!


And LAST weekend (I'm so behind on this blogging thing) we attended our newest nephews baby blessing!
Archer Gordon Killian!
My parents and brother came up from Washington, and my uncle and aunts family came from Boise. We had such a good time seeing and visiting with everyone.


Dustin and Natalie are such good parents already. And doesn't she looks amazing?! She had this baby only two weeks ago!


Congratulations to the Killians!

2 comments:

Katy said...

"Since we aren't ride people, dodging cow crap is as adventurous as we get"... best line in all bloggingdom. Fair food is heaven. Period.

Nat and Duffin really ARE awesome parents... Archer's one lucky little dude!

Paloma said...

Awhh I love Hinder's hair! & a fair isn't truly a fair without eating something deep fried!
P.S. I LOVE your sense of humor that sneaks through on your posts. It's perfection.