Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas: Part 2

I hate playing blog-catch-up, BUT during our Christmas vacation I totally checked out from everything. Including staying current on posting....so, so sorry for the bombardment of photos in the next few days.
We had such a lovely time though. As always, the decorations and company were divine.

Christmas Eve gift exchange!








"It's a pillow! It's a pet!"

A great, BIG, exciting highlight was getting to talk to our missionary sister! She sounded so good and totally European. Our short conversation made me miss her like mad.


Christmas Morning!

Playing Scribblish as we all waited for our turn on the phone with Sis. Killian.









(photo by Dalyn with her new Rebel camera)

Sweet little grandsons.
They all look so much like their dads.

(another Dalyn photo)
Sweet memories of Christmas 2010!

1 comment:

Katy said...

wahoo! you survived all the Christmas adventures!! looks like it was just perfect there at home, everyone looks like they had a great time. I love Nat and Dustin's family pants... too cute! that last picture of your dad and the three boys is adorable!