Wednesday, November 30, 2011

She's Here!

Vyla Leigh has joined our family! We're so thrilled.


She was born Sunday, November 27th, at 7:40 in the morning.

She was 7 pounds and 14 ounces.


Madison Memorial Hospital is where she was born.

Dr. Harling delivered her.



Hinder loves Vyla and is a very careful big brother.




I love seeing Riley with a little girl. It's a totally different dynamic.


She has blond hair and Killian ears. Her hands and fingers and long and slender. She has the same nose and mouth that Hinder had as an infant, but her eye shape reminds me more of Riley's.


Vyla has already brought us so much joy.

We just cherish her.

5 comments:

Morgan Killian said...

She is a doll! I can't believe all that long blonde hair!

Dax and Jen said...

Congratulations!! I was wondering when she would make her appearance. :) I am so glad that everything is going well.

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Ok that last picture makes me want to jump in a car and hold that little girl. DARLING. Also thank you for the card, you're amazing at sending cards out :) Oh my lands she is beautiful really, congrats my little Hurst family. Can't wait to hold little Vyla.

Vrska's said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Having one of each is so much fun. :)
She is adorable and I love the name!

Sarah Stout said...

Congrats you guys!! I am so excited for you!!