Monday, December 5, 2011

One Week Later


Vyla Leigh is already a week old!


A week has already flown by since this little butter bean made her appearance. She's as cute as a button. Her agenda each day includes eating, sleeping a lot, and defending herself against her over-eager brother.


Newborns are the sweetest thing. I love her little frog legs and the funny faces she makes

all day and night.


Hinder adores Vyla and is excited to share everything with her. For the most part, he does an excellent job controlling his self and just touching her toes or hands.


Our first photo as a family. In all the rush and craziness at the hospital, we neglected to ever take a photo of us four together.

The new and improved Hurst family!

3 comments:

Lorie Hurst said...

She is beautiful! Such cute pictures of all of you! I can't wait to get there and meet her in person! Love you guys! <3

janica said...

holy cow, i didn't realize it was already baby time for you! Congrats, she's a beauty:) I hope you're getting some much needed rest in!!

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

She's beautiful! I have not been on the ball with checking my blogs. You guys are all so cute, and you look fantastic (LOVE LOVE LOVE that sweater)!