Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tis The Season

Christmas is rapidly approaching. How is it already the 13th of December?! In between nursing, diapering, and burping, we're tried to have a little holiday fun around here.

We started with decorating a giant sugar cookie man.


I didn't want to tackle gingerbread, so I went with my old standby Danish sugar cookie recipe. It was perfect...until I accidentally decapitated the cookie. Hinder wasn't too heart broken.


With my sister Devon's help, our Christmas cookie turned into an Elvis cookie.


Hinder had no problem piling on the marshmallows and gummy bears.


The next weekend, we spent a few hours with Aunt Natalie and cousin Archer at a local Christmas festival. The horse drawn sleigh rides were the highlight for Hinder. The gourmet hot cocoa bar was the highlight for Riley. Personally, I enjoyed watching every toddler burst into frantic hysterics when placed on Santa's lap.

They even had a photo booth.


What cute little boys!

1 comment:

Tina Braegger said...

aww yay! Vyla is just adorable! Congrats you guys! Hopefully you are feeling well. Hope you have a great Christmas!