On December 29th, our little guy turned three.
I can't believe it's been three years of adventures with him.
We threw a little party to celebrate. He had five of his little friends over. It was a blast.
Jungle theme tied the party together.
The kids decorated animal masks and had their faces painted.
Natalie was sweet enough to be in charge of the face paint. She did an excellent job.
The dinosaur boots were a big hit!
No party would be complete without a cake and candles. Hinder chose a tiger cake months and months ago.
Some notes about 3-year old Hinder Kale:
* He's absolutely obsessed with dinosaurs. He can name just about every type, constantly is reading dinosaur books and youtubing dinosaur clips on the Internet.
*He's got a big round head full of brains
*He hates to take time to eat. Every meal is a struggle to get him to sit and eat his food.
*Sleeping in his own room is a struggle. His lovies are his polka dot blue blankie and sometimes his stuffed sheep
*He started gymnastics and he's pretty athletic for his age. Jumping, flipping, hopping, and climbing...all day long...on every piece of furniture.
*He loves to tell stories and hasn't quite figured out reality vs. fantasy. Telling stories has become a daily occurrence. His stories start with great opening lines, like "once, when I was a triceratops..." or "Remember the time when we found a [insert animal here] in the backyard...".
*He started Sunbeams and is loving his teachers and primary
We're so grateful for our crazy little butter bean. He's a pretty cool guy to hang out with everyday!
2 comments:
Hinder, Hinder. When I think of Hinder I think 'full-blooded BOY.' He's soo cute. And also, if I haven't said it yet, Vyla is beautiful. She's too sweet and so girly already! Miss seeing you guys!
I kind of can't believe that you have a three year old. Are we even old enough to have kids? haha Happy Birthday Hinder!
Post a Comment