We week of General Conference we had some visitors. I LOVE when this happens. Davi, Dallas, and Dalyn spent their spring break with us. We partied and played every single day. Saturday, in between Conference sessions, we ventured to a near-by field to play around with Riley's huge ski kites. It was gusting too dangerously to pull out the big one. We stuck with "Hinders kite", a small 6 meter that still had the capacity to throw me to the ground and drag me like a rag doll. In the words of Riley, "Behold! The power of the wind!"
1 comment:
That's so fun that they got to go stay with you for Spring break! And after looking at those pictures, I think i'd be too scared to hold onto the kite! haha Although I'm pretty sure I'm heavy enough that I wouldn't have a problem! :)
Post a Comment