Friday, October 11, 2013

Ledger Summit Hurst

Ledger Summit Hurst
Sunday, October 6, 2013
4:18 p.m. 
9 lbs. 7 oz.
Our sweet boy has arrived!
Meeting the family for the first time
Headed home from the hospital
Monday, Oct 7th
48 hours old
 72 hours old
 
4 days
 
We love this kid so much already!

3 comments:

Kiya said...

Congrats!
He looks so much like Hinder to me when Hinder was a newbie. You look great, I wish I could meet him....and then of course meet Vyla since that hasn't happened yet!:)

I'm glad you blog!

Sidnee & Stephen said...

SUCH A SWEETIE! I need more.

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

He is to die for, I love these pictures. Thank you for sharing. Its funny but I totally drool over baby pictures these days, I wish time would just stop. I miss the sweet burrito baby bundles. Can't wait to meet the little man. His name is perfect.