Thursday, October 30, 2014

October Things

Autumn time! The best of the year. We had some fun in October doing the usual things.
Painting our pumpkins.

 Decorating for Halloween. Hinder's rendition of a zombie is my favorite part! 
 Putting together costumes. I'm not a seamstress, and we're doing the starving student thing, so costumes became a major act of repurposing. This cute Tinkerbell won't know the difference (I hope!). 
 And our favorite, going to Pumpkin Valley farm. The corn maze, hay rides, playgrounds, petting zoo, and corn cannon! Loads of fun for these kiddos! 


And dad joined! Bonus! 
 Ledger cracked me up. He had no fear about getting right in those goat's business. If I hadn't have been watching, they would have chomped his friendly, chubby fingers off! 
 And the favorite attraction- the jumping pillow! 
 Our last beach day in October. See that little set of black in the horizon? That's Riley's kite. This was on our walk to go meet him. 
One of the best parts of the month was taking Hinder on a date to his school carnival. Just him and myself. I followed him around from games to game, holding his tickets, and he had a great time. 



Dragon face paint is the best thing that could ever happen to Hinder! So exciting! 

1 comment:

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Need to discover October on a beach. Hinder is so stinkin cute. I love that he made his own decorations I think we took the last of Maddies down tonight.