Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Day in the Life

Some may say there isn't much to do in little ole rural Ritzville, Washington. I beg to differ.





How about painting homemade Valentines for each family member with a Roseart art set? (I think I went through about 17 of these between the ages of 8-11. Talk about top quality)



Next, a parlor dance party to the masterful piano tunes of Miss Dalyn.




Homemade meat lovers pizza. (photo courtesy of Dakota)



Followed by a bubble bath before bed time.
Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us crash with you while Riley's supporting our bestie, Erik Fisher in Vancouver for the Winter Olympics. Go Fish!



1 comment:

Katy said...

I cannot believe that's Dakota!!! She's a grown woman now!! (love her toothy grin!) and dang, that pizza did me in... must. find. pizza. now.

i just want you to know that we LOVE the large portrait of Duffin above the piano... very Robert Gulae, snazzy, jazz flute-esque. I shall call it, "A Portrait of Smooth"

So glad you're having a great time... spare no details (or photos for that matter!)