First of all, Hinder's new favorite phrase is "poke a bo", meaning peek a boo. I find little toes hiding behind shower curtains, dish cloths, bedspreads, and in the closets just waiting to share his sweet little words. The funny thing is, I have no idea who taught him this. Riley swears it wasn't him. I have a feeling I might have been our adorable little Asian neighbor friend. :) Thanks for the laughs, Ava.
I'm still high off last nights Macbeth performance. Deliciously Shakespeare. This is Riley and I after the show.
Poppysmic. Yes, it's a word. I learned it today. Now I can effectively describe one of lifes biggest annoyances: lip smacking. Thank you, Jennifer Aniston. I also learned that skeleton is an actually sport. Who knew?! People truly do slide 70+ miles/hour down an icy slope face first. There chins makes squeaking sounds as they drag on the ice. Magnificent!
AND the Broulims grocery bagger unloaded all of my bags straight into my car. That never happens.
Plus, Hinder discovered his bathrobe last night. I'm still getting a kick of it today. He wouldn't take the darn thing off.
Mostly I'm loving today because of the sweet hope of more splendid things to come! Weekend! "Let the Wild Rumpus Begin!"
2 comments:
oh my goodness those are too cute of pictures. love the lil robe.
hahaa, Poke a Bo" , yeah, sounds like something Ava would teach him!
love the pics of him in the robe- what a cute little nugget! he's totally workin it in the bottom picture, very vogue... love it!
ps. poppysmic.... in a sentence, "Taylor abhors the poppysmic sounds that always come from my mouth when I eat. He retreats into another room when I get crazy with the poppysmic-ing"
Post a Comment