This past weekend we finally took time out to get our family photos done. Katy Wilson, our neighbor and favorite photographer, did an amazing job. She's a gem.
it's soooo easy taking pics of you guys... you're all so photogenic!!! thanks for letting me go out and have some fun, i haven't done photos in such a long time!
Love them! That photographer is amazing :) and you guys made great models. That second picture of Hinder is the perfect mixture of you both! I really need to get some family pictures done.
5 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I love them all!!!
it's soooo easy taking pics of you guys... you're all so photogenic!!! thanks for letting me go out and have some fun, i haven't done photos in such a long time!
Love them! That photographer is amazing :) and you guys made great models. That second picture of Hinder is the perfect mixture of you both! I really need to get some family pictures done.
i absolutely ADORE these photos!
oh my goodness Katy is truly AMAZING!! These pics are really great!!
Post a Comment