Destry!! Wow..so I have to tell you that I LOVE your blog, you are so cute and so is Hinder..what a little stud! And second, yeah I totally blog stocked you and found that you had one through Marryanne's blog..so I hope that is ok! haha :) So glad you guys are doing well and so happy you have a blog, I am so addicted to blogging! Oh and we are private but send me your e mail thorugh facebook or soemthing and I will add you!! :)
3 comments:
I honestly don't think that little guy could look any more adorable in those photos! :)
I finally got around to looking at your blog and it made me miss you! I love your sense of humor.
Destry!! Wow..so I have to tell you that I LOVE your blog, you are so cute and so is Hinder..what a little stud! And second, yeah I totally blog stocked you and found that you had one through Marryanne's blog..so I hope that is ok! haha :) So glad you guys are doing well and so happy you have a blog, I am so addicted to blogging! Oh and we are private but send me your e mail thorugh facebook or soemthing and I will add you!! :)
two posts in one day?! Wow, you're hard core to the MAX!!! i love that little puppy, hours of endless entertainment! Adorable
Post a Comment