Saturday, May 8, 2010

Adventure to Bear World

Five years of living in good ole Rexburg, Idaho. And today was the FIRST time we've been to Yellowstone Bear World. We didn't know what we were missing!
Dustin and Natalie, our trusty friends/brother/sister/uncle/aunt/besties, accompanied us there.
Dustin narrowly escaped a bear attack... ha! I love cheesy pictures.
The park was pretty awesome. Just as advertised, the bears come right up to your car. Red Pontiac has the scratches to prove it. The lack of pictures is due to the fact that any time an animal came close I started hyperventilating a little.
Here are my boys with some bear cubs. Cutest little things.

Ri was pretty fascinated with this moose. Super docile, but still pretty exhilarating.


Hinder wasn't so sure about actually touching the animals.


And the best part! Bear World Theme Park!!


Coolest bear family at the park that day! I'm lucky.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Destry and Riley.
Vi håber I er kommet godt hjem. Det var dejligt at have besøg af jer. Næste år må I gerne blive lidt længere.
Hilsen
Vibeke og Hans Henrik