Sunday, January 16, 2011

Family Letter

I'm getting our annual family letters together to send. You know what I mean? The ones that usually get done BEFORE Christmas. I know I could just mass post it on the blog, but I'm old fashioned and like the idea of supporting the ole USPS on occasion.

So if you would like to get a card in the mail from us, just leave your address as a comment and I'll be flattered to send it!

P.S.- If you don't feel comfortable posting your address on the world wide web, you can email it to me at destryhurst@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

1010 E Pine St #17
Othello, WA 99344

Ha ha I know exactly what you mean that same card that I'm still contemplating sending out. Maybe this week I'll take a family photo.

Katy said...

Is it too late to request one of these bad boys? I still can't believe how many years have gone by and i STILL haven't made good on my plans for yearly Valentine's day cards... at least SOMEONE is!! :)