I gave this one a lot of thought.
More like an obscene amount of thought.
But I'm pretty sure I nailed my idea of a perfect first date. So here it goes...
First of all, it would be with this man; Jude Law. The end.
Just kidding.
The daydreaming continues.
Next, I'd wear this outfit, and instead of driving it would be a gorgeous spring day (meaning, no wind) and we would peddle around on vintage bicycles.
And in the daydream, I would be coordinated and not look a fool trying to cycle.
First stop= The San Diego Zoo. I have this affinity for zoos and San Deigo is the Mecca for zoo lovers.
After we spent 4+ hours looking at every single zoo exhibit, we'd be starved.
So we'd go to this Chinese fave.
And I would order this. On Brother Law's dime, of course.
Next, we'd go to this Broadway musical.
Afterward, Jude would sweetly suggest we swing over to the WSU creamery for the best ice cream in the universe- Ferdinand's. And since we're already defying the laws of time, space, and travel...during my perfect date I could enjoy the ice cream without my lactose intolerance.
Afterwards, we would peddle our bikes to my apartment. We would play a couple of round of Power Scrabble. We would be evenly matched (Jude Law is no ignoramus), but I would win the majority of the games.
And lastly, Mr. Law would end the night at an early hour with a peck on the cheek. No lingering.
An impossibly, perfect date.
What can I say? When I dream, I dream big.







No comments:
Post a Comment