Baby girl is slowly waking up the world and spending more hours each day alert and attentive. This means she wants to be held, upright, and moving. I'm relearning how to do everything one handed, but sometimes it's just not okay. Like when I'm trying to slice a piece of bread for lunch, put a hot casserole dish in the oven, or cut out visual aids for my primary class. Images of child service knocking on my door dance through my head...
So we decided to give the trusty Bumbo a try. She's still so tiny, and her thighs don't fill the leg holes, and it's early. But I was desperate.
She liked being snug in that little chair.

I think it made her feel pretty independent and special.
She liked being snug in that little chair.
I think it made her feel pretty independent and special.
"He, he, ha, ha....okay....this was fun, but...get me out now....anytime mom..."
1 comment:
What a cutie! I LOVE when they're old enough for the bumbo! Gives mom so much freedom!!! Haha
Post a Comment