Sunday, April 11, 2010

More Spring Break

Disclaimer: This is definitely a catch-up blog, so I'm going to pre-apologize for all the random pictures, without detailed explanation, not in chronological order.
The party ended today at around 11 a.m. when my family packed up and left to head back to Washington. Good times, good memories.
Davi loving on Hinder

Hinder loved all the attention from his aunties

Davi

More bouncing

Dakota

Devon sporting her new haircut

Dallas

Hinder and his bottle hitching a ride with Dallas

Davi getting ready to sled

Exhausted baby

Our little family on the sledding hill

Hinder

The LONG hike back up to the top

The boys about to race: Dallas, Dustin, and Riley

I thought this was a unique picture. My sister, Dalyn, is a budding photographer and took all of these shots.

My solo run down the hill. I got a little tangled in the string...

Dallas, Dalyn, Devon, Destry, Hinder, and Davi
Thanks you guys for coming to play with us!

3 comments:

janica said...

how fun to have so many siblings to play with all week! and Hinder is soo cute

Shalee said...

Looks like you guys had a TON of fun!! I love when family comes to visit!!!! Now its time for catch up before YOU leave!! I think everyone should have a vacation after a vacation just to catch up on everything!!

Katy said...

i think your family is the rockingest of families.... they're all so pretty and super fun!!!! adopt me?