Monday, April 19, 2010

Potlatch, Idaho

We started our uncertain journey Saturday and made it to Ritzville in good time. Sunday we spent with my mother's parents, my Grammy and Papa, at their country home in Potlatch, Idaho. I haven't been to their place since before I graduated from high school. Riley has NEVER been! Here are a few pictures of our little family reunion...


(I warn you- the pictures quality is terrible. I am no photographer. In fact, just apply this apology to every post you ever see on this site.)

The beautiful view from their front yard

Dallas and our cousin, Johnny, skipping rocks on the pond

Riley and Devon

We decided to take a nice Sunday hike. Hot, sweaty, and tired.
Brett, Davi, Devon, Mom, Livi, and Dalyn

My mom and Grammy. Lovely ladies!

Hinder's finally getting the idea of an egg hunt down. I love that he's utilizing his pockets.

Davi and my niece, Olivia. Miss Livi is hanging out in Ritzville while Drew and Lara are attending a farewell in Utah.

Chase, Dallas, and Johnny running amok
Long lost twins, Dalyn and our cousin, Bekka.
In a few minutes we're saying adios to Hinder and heading to Seattle. Our destination is still up in the air. Stuck in all the darned ash. Cross your fingers!

3 comments:

Shalee said...

I want to go visit Grammy and Papa!! It looks beautiful there!!!! I hope everything works out with your trip! Good Luck!

Katy said...

Crossing fingers, toes, eyes, arms and legs... I look like a freak, but really hope it opens up for you guys!!!!!

Wow, your gparent's home is beautiful!

I'm loving the pic where Devin is zoning out and staring at Ri's bum... hilarity!!!

And the one of all the sibs draggin butt up the mountain... hahahah... i totally love your family!

Geeze, Hinder's gonna be HUGE by the time we see the kid again, we miss the nug and you guys (hahah... i laugh because T and Riley have talked on the phone more in the time you guys have left than in the last 6 months combined! Cute little bromance)

WT said...

Man, that totally sucks about the ash. Will is leaving Friday and going through Germany for Cairo. We are crossing our fingers too! Good luck! I wish I were there with you guys in P-town... I love that place... well at least my parents house =)