Monday, July 12, 2010

Ferb, I Know What We're Going to do Today

Phineas and Ferb.
Our favorites.
They inspire us to do something with our summer days.


Like basketball.
Basketball is one of the constants.
Every. Single. Day.


"Chin Basketball" is a new development.
"Chin basketball" turns into "chin book", "chin ba-ba", "chin toys", "chin mommy".....
Things tend to get a little silly with just the two of us...


Like "shooting hoops" behind the entertainment center.



Thank goodness the weather has been much nicer. Offical summer weather.
A whole world of fun opportunity comes with good weather.
Sidewalk chalk is a summer staple.


Kids are funny.



We love our little patio right now.
For a pint-sized tike like Hinder, it's just the right size for a miniture basketball court.


Rigby Lake is our haven when things start to heat up.
I wasn't sure how comfortable H would be in the water...


No need for concern.
Maybe he's too young to float by himself.
Yes. Yes, he is.

5 comments:

Laurel Criddle said...

He is such a sweetie! Don't you just love little boys? Ryan loves to watch Phineas and Ferb too. HE always says "Whatchaaaa doing?" You're such a good mama.

Katy said...

Love the picture of him with his Chin Ball... hilarious!!

ps. i love the last line of the post... "yes. yes, he is"... ahhh Ferb... you're cool.

Tina Braegger said...

Hilarious!! haha these pictures cracked me up. I love little Hinder floating in the tube and the chin ball. What a fun idea!

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

These pictures are great I love that he is floating with a small box of crackers. I've been stuck watching Dora so hopefully soon Maddie will learn to enjoy other cartoons.

Livi said...

good ol rigby lake!