Yesterday, I slacked on the thankful business. And then today has turned out to be a bit horrendous and I'm in quite a mood from it. So, as a result, I posted this picture.
It doesn't have to do with anything. It just makes me happy because my little brother is so tiny, and they look so cute, and I imagine the leaves crunching under Olivia's wiggles.
Right. So I'm wracking my brain for what I'm particularly grateful for today. And since everything seems to be going wrong, I'm most grateful that I don't have a deadly weapon on hand. Or a bottle of whiskey.

1 comment:
HAH! this one made me laugh, and for that... I'm THANKFUL for you! I like reading these... if i were a better blogger, I'd join in, but i'm sure I'll just do one large one at the end of the month and call it good (like i do EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.)
ps. love your list so far... especially baby feet... balls o fleshy goodness! that sounds weird.
Post a Comment