(beautiful green, snow-free grass in the background+ short sleeves= smiles)
Things are looking bleak here in Iceberg, Idaho.
My porch is once again covered in snow.
Time to play the "looking forward to" game.
In the next 24 hours: Early morning run at the good old gym.
This week: Lovers getaway this weekend. Thanks Lorie, for coming to watch Hinder!
Future: Spring/Summer. (this is distant future we're talking about. Like the end of July)
Oh yeah, and a weekend in Montana with the Killian clan.

2 comments:
Whoo hoo enjoy your romantic get away! As for the snow I'm sorry I do not want anymore snow this year. I can not wait for warm sunshine and to be able to be outside without wearing a coat, yay now I'm excited!
I was feeling sorry for myself being stuck inside...and then your post reminded me of days where winter hogs the springtime. We'll hope that isn't the case for you!
Post a Comment