Thursday, February 24, 2011

Never Ending Winter

We woke up to another 6 inches of fresh snow this morning. Joy.
This is our front yard under a solid two feet of the white stuff.
Hinder's bright blue eyes had a hard time staying open in the bright, white outside light.





Settle a bet for us.
Riley thinks that when this huge glacier finally falls off the roof, it will break the fence.
I have a little more faith in the fence.


Some how they still seems to have good time frolicking in the stuff.
I agree it is beautiful.


But I'm ready to say goodbye until next year.

2 comments:

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Cute its like you have your own little personal cabin. Thanks for sharing your cute pictures. Jon thinks it the glacier will crush the fence, and I think someone will have to replant the trees :)

Tess Vrska said...

I'm with you Destry- is summer here yet? I'm on my 2nd cold for the year and ready for winter to be GONE! I love the pictures, your little man is adorable!