Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Our beautiful Valentine's weekend looked like this...

(When I'm not distracted by by frozen nose hairs, it's actually really beautiful where we live.)
We look the little nugget sled/kiting this weekend. He loved every minute.
My chivalrous Riley packing up the gear while we wait in the warm car.




This year, rather than bother with gifts, we each planned a date. Riley planned our first Bob Ross oil paint class (via youtube).
Getting the creative juices flowing with my sweet was perfect.


Mine.

His.
My date was less exciting. New Chinese restaurant and a movie. BUT that's alright...


Because I get to have my Valentine and his perfect blue eyes all year long.
Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

I'm seriously impressed with your paintings, what the? Is there anything between the TWO of you that you guys can't do. Sounds like alot of fun. I love Chinese and movies.

Katy said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! who knew you and Riles were so freaking talented with the ol' paintset!!!??? AMAZING!!!! I like your idea, both of you picking a date out.


seriously... i'm totally floored with both of your Bob Rossness

janica said...

wow! love the paintings! seriously.

Sidnee & Stephen said...

Haha OF COURSE Riley put more snow on his mountains!! They are beautiful masterpieces!! You two are so creative and so adorable. Love you! And that darling snow bunny:)