Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day Seven

Day 7: Your Dream Wedding


So here's the deal. I'm married already. And So the "right" answer to this question should be to post picture of my actual wedding day and say that it was a my dream.


BUT truth be told, I really wanted to do things a little different. It just wasn't the right season and wasn't practical and other things were more important.


So, here's the fantasy wedding. No holds barred.


First- it would be in the fall. November 11th to be exact.


I would wear this, but in a gold tint.


Your invitation would look similar to this.


and this...



My dress would be a cross between this...


and this...



My sisters would wear this dress, minus the black belt. Instead, it would be gold or a deep shade of burnt orange.


These flowers would adorn the place



The cake would be similar to this. With the addition of tiger lilies.


Oh yeah, and it would be in Paris. At the Notre Dam Cathedral to be exact.


Yeah, that sounds about right.

1 comment:

Tina Braegger said...

haha these posts are great! You crack me up! I was married on Novemeber 11th! So far it has been a great day :) It is too cold if you live in Idaho though, but Paris would of course be perfect.