Saturday, March 5, 2011

Feeling Nostalgic

Do you ever just want to go back in time and do it all over again?
Even just for a day?
I love this photo
Looking picture reminds me of the smell of salt water
She's SO tiny. And their eyes are beautiful.
Before Hinder came along, these two were attached at the hip. I can't believe this was just a few years ago. She's totally a little girl now. No longer a baby.
We had so much fun with these two. We practically lived together.
Oh my. I miss those cheeks TERRIBLY.

3 comments:

Tina Braegger said...

oh no..are you baby hungry or is this supposed to be an announcement :) I say join the club because everyone seems to be pregnant right now..haha! (except me) But I agree, it seems like when you look back the days and weeks and years just seem to fly on by...

RileyDestry said...

NO NO! Not an announcement.

Katy said...

Good gravy, that pic of Ava and Ri is so cute! I totally forgot how SMALL my chickee was!! I love this post... it totally brings back some good memories-- I'm feeling all nostalgic now!