Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 30

A Photograph of Yourself Today &

Three Good Things That have Happened in the past 30 Days




1. One of my favorite people in the world had a baby. And he's so stinking cute and sweet.


2. Riley organized our garage. This hadn't been done since we moved in nine months ago, so it was a bit overdue. All of the fun summer stuff is now within reach! AND he did it without me asking. Amazing!


3. Hinder's vocab has exploded lately, and it definitely keeps us laughing. Words like "flabbergasted' and "actually" are pretty funny coming out of a two year old mouth.


And...


4. I'm finally DONE with this challenge! Maybe it took me about 47 days rather than 30, but I think I've blogged myself silly in the past few weeks. More than you ever wanted to know about me... thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

I'm going to be one little sad follower when you stop blogging. I'm sure Hinder will be reading before his third birthday, I'm flabergasted!

Katy said...

I love love love LOVED reading your 30 day challenge.... in fact, I CHALLENGE you to do another one!!! Come on, please? I need you!

Your blog is terrific... don't ever stop :)