Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day Twenty- Seven

A Picture of You Last Year and Now and

How You've Changed Since Then



(March 2010. Photo by photographer Katy Wilson)


(April 2011. Photo by photographer Hinder in the Backseat)


Ways I've changed in the last year include...

* Hair color*

*We're DONE with school I get much more time with Riley on a regular basis*

* Maybe I've mellowed out a little. Maybe not *

*Then- mother to a 15 month going on two year old. Now- Mother to a 2 going on 15 year old *

* Put miles and miles on the old running shoes*

* Maybe a little more empathetic*

*Appreciate this blessed country a little more*

*Then- planning every detail of our futures. Now- realize most of my future is out of my hands*

*Maybe a little less sleep deprived*

* A year older and many fine-lines richer*

No comments: