Our prima ballerina is already one month old. Our time with her has flown by!

Vyla is a sweet and content baby. When she's awake, she's attentive and alert. She's weighing in around 10 pounds now.

V loves to snuggle, but is fine to be put down every now and then. Her eyes are still newborn hazy silver. Her hair has a tinge of strawberry. She has long dainty fingers and has grown so much she's already filled her 3 month jammies.

Hinder adores his sister. He is constantly going to "check on baby sis". Riley is enamored by her. He'll kiss and cuddle her whenever he's home.

We haven't seen her first, legitimate smile yet. Vy's such a sweet heart that I'm not in too big of a hurry for her to grow up and reach milestones.

So far (knock on wood) she's been a sleepy newborn, usually only waking up once per night. For the past three or four days she's actually slept the whole night through. This is completely opposite from what we were used to with Hinder, so I couldn't be more GRATEFUL for a baby that sleeps.
Beautiful baby girl!
BIG thanks to Katy Wilson for taking a few, impromptu shots of Vy on Christmas Eve morning. This girl has serious skills!

2 comments:
VERY cute pics. Nice work Kates. I love her little ballerina skirt and shoes. She is such a doll.
(PS: Can I still be your favorite UTAH photographer?!) lol ;)
I love that skirt :) She is soooo cute & sweet, can't wait to me her.
Post a Comment