Two other moms and I do a preschool co-op of sorts. I love having this little group of three boys to teach every third week, and I feel like H gets such a personalized preschool experience. We're so grateful for this arrangement. They've been have a blast this fall learning and seeing some new things.
During the week we learned "F", another mom took the boys to the fire station. Look at those faces! So pleased to be there.
One cool and different thing about being on the coast is the fire station had a rescue boat. H couldn't wait to tell me all about it.
During the week we learned 'B', Hinder did some cute, 4-year old work. Here's his drawing of a bumblebee...
And I told the boys to decorate this letter B with something that starts with B. I thought this was cute and clever.
Practicing the letter 'C' in whipped Cream.
Masks for Circus day
Circus elephant art project.
H was for Halloween. For snack we had ghosts made from bananas and pumpkin clementines.
These kids are pretty easy to please.











No comments:
Post a Comment