Little Ledgie is a month already!
Isn't this onsie idea cute? My sweet neighbor made these for him, an entire years worth. So cool!
The picture didn't turn out so cute. Not only am I not a great photographer, but this baby was a total grouch. I discovered the reason for his foul mood just moments after this photo- unfortunately it produced something else foul..and destroyed the onsie in the process. Haha...oh well. Mothering moments. :)
So here are my phone photos of our sweet number 3 from the past month. I love my little buddy. He's such a good, patient baby. I realize things change with every stage, so I'm enjoying how much he sleeps right now and his wonderful immobility.

(Three Weeks)
He's a pretty typical sleeper for this age. We put him in a swing for the night, and that seems to help. Some nights are terrible, but he seems to be getting into an every 3-hour schedule lasting from about 9-6. As long as I get a couple 2 hours stretches of sleep in a 24 hours period, I seem to do okay. But I am certainly grateful when he gives me a random 4 hour block of sleep.
He's becoming more engaged with our faces and voices. I've caught a few smiley moments. Those are the best! Totally melts me.
He's got a screechy little cry, but unless he's really mad (which hasn't happened too often), he calms down really quickly and doesn't really commit. The biggest problem in this 11 pound humans life is gas. Ha! Isn't that a funny thought!?
We're so grateful to have this snuggle-bug in our family!







No comments:
Post a Comment