Saturday, September 6, 2014

Belgrade with the Hepworths

We left Rexburg, Idaho and traveled just a few hours to my sister in Belgrade, Montana. She just had moved to Montana a month before, so we changed our travel plans to include seeing her family on our way back to Maine. It was cozy with 4 adults and 4 kids in their two bedroom apartment, but we had tons of fun. My mom and dad even came up for a quick night to see us all one more time before we headed east. It was a fun few hours with them. I just love my family. Can't get enough of those folks!
Sweet cousin Kherington. She looks so much like her dad, and acts so much like her mom. ;) 
 Sno Cones! It wouldn't be summer without a shaved ice.
 Chubby baby! I can't believe she'll be a big sister in just a few months. What a special, darling girl!
 The view of the waterfall after our hike with Judd and D'laney. It was so pretty and a perfect hike.
 Knowing about our families love for dinosaurs, D'laney introduced us to a dinosaur themed playground they have in Bozeman. The kids were in heaven. They could dig for fossils, find dinosaur prints and eggs, and climb all over the fun castle toy.
 Of course they have to make everything into a dare-devil adventure. It's in their genes, I guess.
 It's just the pits that we live so darn far away! But I'm glad we were able to spend just a little more time with them before we started our journey back to Maine.

2 comments:

Katy said...

This post makes me 1. Miss Dlaney and 2. Visit that area. Looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you were able to come stay with us one more time before heading clear to the other side of the world (it feels like it anyway)