At first, the thought of Halloween on a Sunday seemed like a downer. But in reality, it just served as a great reason to celebrate the spooky holiday for an entire weekend. And if you know us, you know we like to spread out the fun.
Hinder started out dressed as a cowboy during our first trunk-or-treat.
Then Devon and I went to the BYU-I annual Halloween Concert. It was fabulous!
Yeah, this picture is ridiculous. I guess Hinder got his funky smile from me.
Funny little story- Saturday night, we were preparing to take Hinder trick-or-treating, but first we needed to straighten up the house. We found him like this. When Riley asked what he was doing he said, "cookin" and "gettin ready".
Here he is, ready for his first official Halloween experience. We switched to the pumpkin for this night.
When we hit the streets, Hinder only made it about two doors before he was distracted by the crunchy leaves.
And of course...he had to "walk and push himself".
Jack-O-Lanterns! Word to the wise- Don't carve your pumpkins 2 weeks before the holiday unless you want your own mold colony. Gross!
Riley and I dressed up as Phineas and Ferb, our favorite T.V. characters. What do you think?
Heaven forbid I ever wear these pants again.
Next on the agenda was haunted house making! Thanks Natalie, for thinking up the idea and including us! We had a blast.
Devon's masterpiece, complete with ghosts, headless gummy bears, and scarecrow.
Dustin and Natalie's houses. Dustin's monster house was creepy!
Riley and mine. Feel free to have a good chuckle at Riley's. HA! I know I did. He claimed he was "going" for the Thomas the Train look.
The costumes were so fun and creative!

6 comments:
Oh my gosh. I want to live in Rexburg just to hang out in your cool club! You are the best! Great costumes, I love it!
Great minds think a like! I loved his cowboy costume! Seriously what is up with Riley's beard?? :) Just kidding!! You guys look great and I can't tell you how much I miss Rexburg!! I thought I would never say that!!
I love the costumes Destry! Super cute lil cowboy!
Hinder has got to be the cutest little cowboy ever! What a cutie pie!!
i LOVE phineas and ferb, i think it's hilarious!! and we made haunted gingerbread houses for halloween too:), how fun!!
I'm STILL L.O.L.-ing over your costumes!!!! That was awesome!
I was bummed that i missed the party, looks like it was great. Devon's costume is genius, love it!
Post a Comment