Saturday, February 5, 2011

Silver Linings

A few bright spots in my little life include...
This adorable new suit I purchased for a smashing price.
( This is NOT me modeling it. I wish those were my thighs, but alas...not even close. )

This show starts back up on Sunday! I cannot wait.
I think I've youtubed the entire episode by now.

So, So excited for this to be dropped directly into our bank account!
Valentine's Day! Yipee for fun holidays in the middle of a dreary winter.

I'm loving this over-the-chair-card-holder.
Wonder if I can replicate it with my glue gun?

3 comments:

Katy said...

ACK! I'm so behind! I LOVE your new suit... it's adorable... and knowing you, it was a total steal- you bargain finder!

we just got one of our returns back and sadly it's already gone... fleeting joy.

Amanda said...

I got a suit too, and it was a bangin deal also!

Carrie said...

I made that little chair backpack thingy last year from a tutorial. It actually wasn't too hard...with sewing machine, not sure about the glue gun, but I think it's worth a shot! Good luck!